- What books are available on vLex?
- Does vLex include full text legal doctrine?
- How often are new books and journals incorporated?
- How often is the Case Law collection updated?
Your user tools
- What are Tags?
- What is my search history?
- What are vLex alerts?
- How do I establish and modify my updates settings?
- What are my documents?
- What do I do if I can't download a document?
- What do I do if the document contains errors?
- How to search the Case Law collection?
- How do I search for a ruling made on a specific date?
- I am trying to find the latest issue of a journal, and I can't find it on vLex. Why? When will it be available? How long does it take for a journal published on paper to be available on vLex?
- How can I find a document using the list of sources?
- I can't find a document which I think should be included in vLex (a law, a ruling or a model). What should I do?
- How do I perform a search on vLex?
- What operators can I use to make really complex searches?
- What factors does the search engine take into account to classify the results?
- I'm getting too many results. What can I do to narrow them down?