The SEARCH option is used to launch really complex searches without effort. You can use the search engine to find information according to the type of content, word combination and refine of results by means of filters.
Artículos en esta sección
- New vLex: Help Center
- QUICK GUIDES
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CONTENT AND SEARCH TOOLS
- How many contracts and forms are there in vLex?
- Technical requirements to implement Single Sign-On
- What is the Single Sign-On function and how it is implemented?
- How do Folders and Favorites work?
- How can a document or list of results be saved in a folder?
- How does the Notes function work?