- LEGAL BOOKS AND JOURNALS
- Legal books and journals in vLex are available in full text?
- How often new sources are incorporated to vLex?
- I am looking for the last number of a magazine and it is not published already in vLex, which is the updating procedure for magazines published online?
- How can I find a book from a specific author?
- How can I find Books and Journals related to a legal provision?
- FORMS AND CONTRACTS
- LIBRARIANS, PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS
- Tools for librarians and libraries
- What is the Single Sign-On function and how it is implemented?
- Technical requirements to implement Single Sign-On
- Who can publish contents in vLex?
- What benefits does vLex offer to content publishers?
- What are MARC 21 records?
- How can I download and visualize all vLex Books and Journals in MARC 21 format?
- What is RefWorks? How can I import data?
- How is the search in vLex?
- How to launch a direct search?
- What operators can be used to launch complex searches?
- Which is the search engine criteria used to sort results?
- There are many results. How can I narrow them?
- How can I browse a document through the list of sources?
- How to browse Forms and Contracts?
- How to browse Books and Journals?
- How to browse collective labor agreements?
- What books are available on vLex?
- Does vLex include full text legal doctrine?
- How often are new books and journals incorporated?
- How often is the Case Law collection updated?
Your user tools
- What is my search history?
- What do I do if I can't download a document?
- What do I do if the document contains errors?