If you use vLex with a corporate access, we recommend creating your own personal account. Some vLex functionalities will be far more useful to you if they are personalised. Your personal account will allow you to:
- Access vLex directly from any computer with your personal user name and password.
- Create private tags with the most relevant documents for you
- View your private history of vLex searches.
- Establish personalised updates to receive updates that interest you at your email address.
- Have your own private space to upload your own documents. This way, when you perform a search on vLex, the system will also search your personal documents.
To obtain a personal account, please contact the vLex services administrator in your organisation. Only this person may create a new personal account for you.