Browsing by type of content is used to launch a search from the less specific results to the most specific ones. For instance, if you need to access an official gazette, the browse by type of content functionality offers a broader view of all the gazettes available and in turn guides you to a specific gazette.
Artículos en esta sección
- New vLex: Help Center
- QUICK GUIDES
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CONTENT AND SEARCH TOOLS
- How many contracts and forms are there in vLex?
- Technical requirements to implement Single Sign-On
- What is the Single Sign-On function and how it is implemented?
- How do Folders and Favorites work?
- How can a document or list of results be saved in a folder?
- How does the Notes function work?